Armordillo Grilles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
never heard of them before.

had only seen mention of Armordillo previously in relation to holsters

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
I ordered a similar set up off eBay. Seems like a few companies are selling the same product just rebranded.

Only piece the grille doesn’t come with is the hood moulding trim. Kind of odd but I’m having a hell of a time trying to find one in gloss black, any leads?

2010gmcyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a similar set up off eBay. Seems like a few companies are selling the same product just rebranded.

Only piece the grille doesn’t come with is the hood moulding trim. Kind of odd but I’m having a hell of a time trying to find one in gloss black, any leads?
I looked and couldn't find one either. I ended up sanding and painting mine.

OP
OP
rockymt21

rockymt21

wing addict
Reaction score
Oh good idea....I never even thought about wrapping it. Post pics when you do it!

I’ve painted numerous parts on vehicles with hi or miss success. It’s really all about patience and technique but seeing as how it was in single digits temperature wise this whole week I figured painting wasn’t in the cards lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missymom68