Anyone used AutomotiveTouchUp.Com spray paint? Need to repaint the front part of the hood...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dawg82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tried the Dupli-color they sell everywhere. Not great results. 2003 Tahoe LS is Pewter Metallic (WA382E)

bobsburban

Reaction score
I used a competing product - PaintScratch.com's two step clear coat process years ago when I was repairing my Miata's front bumper cover after an, ahhhh, argument with a dirt bank over on the Dragon. While I never got the hang of the clear-coat process, the base color matched the rest of the car perfectly and I drove it like that for a year until a student at UT Chattanooga (whose parents were State Farm agents) cut in front of me at a downtown intersection and I could get a full repair done on her folk's nickle.

I wouldn't think you'd have an issue with either product. As long as they're asking for your vin, they should be able to sell you a perfect match.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn