Anyone here do big systems?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

quietfly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I agree with that, though i have built a my share of SPL-ish boxes. I prefer maximizing space and musicality now... God i feed old.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im like blueflamed; getting too old for loud music, haha. My last big system I built for my own ride was in my previous SUV. Eight 12" subs with two 8" midbass and components in each door. Now I'm only rockin a couple 12s.
The biggest I've built was eighteen Mmatts Audio 12" subs in a customer's Isuzu Rodeo for the Springbreak Nationals in Daytona.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im like blueflamed; getting too old for loud music, haha. My last big system I built for my own ride was in my previous SUV. Eight 12" subs with two 8" midbass and components in each door. Now I'm only rockin a couple 12s.
The biggest I've built was eighteen Mmatts Audio 12" subs in a customer's Isuzu Rodeo for the Springbreak Nationals in Daytona.

:cheers: