Anyone buying reps off eBay READ THIS FIRST!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
70041322-E0DF-4452-9EE9-C003827D2117.png

BAFF54F3-2364-433B-BA7C-1627B7F4B222.jpeg

Hey my fellow Tahoe lovers. I just wanted to share a incident I had with a seller on eBay. Usually ppl take care of u if there is a problem. Here’s what happen with me so far. I wanted to share this so no one buys wheels from this seller. U can see the date I purchased these an the date it is now and nothing has still got done. The pic of the wheel u can see the chip. It’s not that big but will get bigger. I don’t want this with brand new wheels. Who does. I bought these 24 inch reps (snowflakes ) with tires. When they come I started unwrapping the plastic. They were wrapped up good. 3 of the 4 tires were flat. I was thinking o great. Aired them up they immediately lost air. Luckily all 3 were bad valve stems. What are the odds. Must have been cheap. An to my luck also I had some valve stems and a air compressor or I would of had to load them up an take them to get fixed before I could install them. While I was airing one up I noticed one the wheels had a good chip in the chrome. And we all know that will only grow an grow and for that much money an for it to be new u don’t want that. So I contacted the seller and they explained how they don’t know it happen that they get inspected blah blah. Shit happens I get it. But they called me an said they don’t have any in stock but they will order one it will come within a week or so. They will send me the wheel. I take it to tire shop an have the tire took off bad wheel and put on new one an send them the bill for how much it cost to have tire swapped an they will pay it as well. That was over 2 months ago an now they have stopped responding completely. After a few weeks they would be like what happen. Send us a pic. After telling me all the above to now nothing. Guess I should contact eBay I don’t know or let it go. Just don’t want anyone else to buy from them. It’s tires and wheels dist. Thanks guys.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you should have went straight to ebay when they did not take care of it right away, now it's too late unless they offered more than 45 days warranty in the ebay details, ebay only allows 45 days for you to dispute anything, if you paid with a credit card then go thru the credit card company and they will charge it back, be sure to document everything and contact ebay customer service either way to see if you can still open a case. I have been selling on ebay for over 20 years, very little you can do after 45 days.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
just looked them up, they gave 30 days buyer pays return shipping, that of course does not mean if it was a defect that you would be responsible for return shipping (the seller would be), but your pretty much screwed now unless you paid with a credit card.

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just kept waitin on them to make it right. Didn’t think they would lie I’ve not had that happen. I buy a lot off there never had someone lie. I’ll learn from this one

OP
OP
Byoung1330

Byoung1330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the replies. I figured I was screwed when 3 weeks went by an I contacted them again an they was like what was your order number. Can u send us a pic. Like really already took care of all this. Like that should be noted in their system or something. But they gave me the run around until time passed where I couldn’t do anything. But at least this post will help someone else from getting screwed. They also screwed themselves some as well because I get stopped almost every day an one the hood questions I get is where did I get my wheels.

RaiderRodney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah these type of problems have gotten progressively worse on eBay, PayPal, and even Amazon of late. Anytime you have any problem just file a complaint. It doesn't hurt the seller unless you do end up leaving them negative feedback but saves you a lot of time.

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I buy all my wheels from oewheels cause we have an account with them at the Chevy dealership I work at.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645