Any Z55 'rs that have replaced Rear Coil Springs w/something other than OE/ACDelco/Moog?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
After being in the impressive archives on this site for a few days and re-reading my own post about the ride the Z55 system provides, and then thinking back to how it handles this specific 60yrd long narrow little stretch of 2 lane where the road cambers hard towards the shoulder-then center-then shoulder again....only there's not a shoulder. There's a 12-15' steep grassy hillside, like this \ . The slope starts inches from the edge of the asphalt, and I couldnt imagine going through it with any more confidence.

So I'm finished trying to see if there's any rear shock setup out there that's better and there are two Arnott 2708's in my cart right now at Summit. BUT, I would like to ask if anyone has any feedback on any Rear Coil Springs other than OE and Moog?? Also if anyone has bushing/ball joint/sway bar link recommendations that might improve things that little bit more?? Maybe the Mevotech TTX?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts