Any Differences Between 07-09 and 10-14 Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched but didn't see an answer:

I'm looking at getting a CD ROM FSM for my 2012 Yukon. I've been following a vendor on eBay for these for months. But he is consistently out of stock. He has one for 2007-2009:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173834202082?ul_noapp=true

But he doesn't have one for my year (I asked). How different are the different year ranges? I'm wondering if maybe the publisher just didn't update the label in 2010, or at least it's still 99% applicable through 2014.

For $17, I might give it a shot. But if anyone has any insight, I'm all ears.

TIA

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are some differences, obviously in wiring for the most part, I recently discovered the front impact sensors are attached differently, there is probably just enough difference in some cases to make it annoying more than anything else.

OP
OP
the_tool_man

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. That actually might be better. My new laptop doesn't come with an internal disc drive. My only concern is the proprietary software package needed to view it, rather than a pdf I can look at with any viewer I want to use.

Ohh, I didn't notice that. I purchased my shop manual from SeriousCTBuyer on ebay. The files come up for a 2007 Escalade but there are other updates for the later years that came with it. Has served me well since and I can recall nothing incompatible with my truck. Should be the same for that first 2007-2009 link.

If you want ultimate compatibility, get the AllDataDIY subscription. Did you buy a Tech-2 yet?

ZACHBORIS

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I searched but didn't see an answer:

I'm looking at getting a CD ROM FSM for my 2012 Yukon. I've been following a vendor on eBay for these for months. But he is consistently out of stock. He has one for 2007-2009:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173834202082?ul_noapp=true

But he doesn't have one for my year (I asked). How different are the different year ranges? I'm wondering if maybe the publisher just didn't update the label in 2010, or at least it's still 99% applicable through 2014.

For $17, I might give it a shot. But if anyone has any insight, I'm all ears.

TIA

I purchased this for an 09 suburban and all of the information is for an 07 escalade. Of course they are similar but there are many differences. It is useful, but still not a full service manual.
well worth the $16 or so I paid. Plus he provided a downloadable PDF

OP
OP
the_tool_man

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ohh, I didn't notice that. I purchased my shop manual from SeriousCTBuyer on ebay. The files come up for a 2007 Escalade but there are other updates for the later years that came with it. Has served me well since and I can recall nothing incompatible with my truck. Should be the same for that first 2007-2009 link.

If you want ultimate compatibility, get the AllDataDIY subscription. Did you buy a Tech-2 yet?

No Tech-2 yet. I probably won't until I actually NEED one. I'm a tightwad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan