Another seat swap thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alemmons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this has been posted quite a bit, but I am not able to find a clear conclusion. I have a 2008 Escalade with heated/power folding buckets. Looking at putting a 2009 suburban middle bench that is at least power folding (unsure if it is heated). Just looking next to the seat on the floor, the connectors look the same. Will the connectors fit and will they work, or is it possible to change the wires to make it work? Some have questioned the BCMs talking to eachother. I suppose the biggest issue is will the airbags work. Any clarification is appreciated.

Thanks for any help you can give.

OP
OP
A

alemmons

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Reposted in interior. Not sure how to delete this thread.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure the seats come from the same wheel base SUV!
if the seats from the suburban are going into a standard whee base ESCALADE they will not fit. You need a bench from a Tahoe, non xl Yukon or non ESV Escalade. And vice verse if you’re putting a bench in a long wheel base suv the seat needs to be from another long wheel base SUV. As far as seat options I would say if the two seats don’t have the same options it probably will not be plug and play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt