Another Member in BlackBear's Debt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L's Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

I am a longtime member and used to own a 2009 Yukon Denali. I have always heard great things about the BBP tune on these rigs but always remained on the fence. I purchased my 16 Denali last Nov and I recently received the BBP tune for my 16 Denali. I received a tune to compliment my mods (AFe CAI, & Magnaflow muffler swap), an Economy tune and a stock tune. I started with the Mod tune and first impressions were better shifts and throttle response.

However, in 10 months of owning this vehicle I have been averaging 13.9 miles per gallon mixed city and hwy driving. With the mod tune, I am now averaging 19.7 miles per gallon with the same driving over 4 tanks of gas!

The extra almost 6 miles per gallon on a 20 gallons tank gets me an extra 120+ miles per tank. I drive my rig spirited and through a myriad of driving conditions but mostly on suburban back roads and in the city. The improvement in drive-ability of the truck coupled with better performance and outstanding fuel economy makes this tune a no brainer for anyone on the fence as I was. I wish I had gotten this on my 2009! I may not even ever use the Eco tune except for maybe long trips.

Thank you Black Bear for making me fall in love with my Denali all over again. Looking forward to updating this tune as I get more mods.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello Forum,

I am a longtime member and used to own a 2009 Yukon Denali. I have always heard great things about the BBP tune on these rigs but always remained on the fence. I purchased my 16 Denali last Nov and I recently received the BBP tune for my 16 Denali. I received a tune to compliment my mods (AFe CAI, & Magnaflow muffler swap), an Economy tune and a stock tune. I started with the Mod tune and first impressions were better shifts and throttle response.

However, in 10 months of owning this vehicle I have been averaging 13.9 miles per gallon mixed city and hwy driving. With the mod tune, I am now averaging 19.7 miles per gallon with the same driving over 4 tanks of gas!

The extra almost 6 miles per gallon on a 20 gallons tank gets me an extra 120+ miles per tank. I drive my rig spirited and through a myriad of driving conditions but mostly on suburban back roads and in the city. The improvement in drive-ability of the truck coupled with better performance and outstanding fuel economy makes this tune a no brainer for anyone on the fence as I was. I wish I had gotten this on my 2009! I may not even ever use the Eco tune except for maybe long trips.

Thank you Black Bear for making me fall in love with my Denali all over again. Looking forward to updating this tune as I get more mods.
Thank you for the kind words, and taking the time to give us a review. We are happy you are enjoying the tune. Let us know if you need anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094