another aftermarket headunit question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up peolple. i have an 09 tahoe and was wanting to install a double din in my head unit, i got concerns about my stock one thats in there cause it also has the slot for the dvd for the back in it.. is there a way around this to where the dvd will still work.. thanks..

jcrack_corn

Reaction score
you can just hook the video out of the new unit to the rear screen....will function just like it does now with the factory unit.

OP
OP
onebadrado

onebadrado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice nice thanks alot guys, if i was to just hook it up to the video of the in dash it would just play what the indash plays right...

mikemac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought the Pioneer AVIC-Z110BT recently. That deck allows me to have 2 things going on at once like a DVD Playing in the rear with the wireless headphones and an ipod playing up front as well as the nav system going.

blaqout

King Yukon
Reaction score
It will work, but I think you will have to buy the GMRVD interface for the factory conversion to a coax cable to plug into the input of your stereo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019