Ancient style 20 inch drive-dreams come true

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Koser

Reaction score
Hi disk maniacs)

It's no secret that 50% of the appearance of a car is made by wheel disks).
For myself, I decided that the maximum size of the disks for the killed roads of Russia, in the aggregate "comfort-controllability-appearance", is the size of 20 inches)
But, modern spoke design, in my opinion, does not always fit necro cars of the last century).
Some time ago, I was tempted to buy very rare in our area, Gianelle discs.
I really like the design of the last century, the state of chrome and dimensions: ET10, 8.5 inches wide

IMG_4376.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg IMG_4373.jpg IMG_4377.jpg IMG_4378.jpg IMG_2433.jpg

Last edited:

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should modify your vehicle to your likes not everyone else's. 20s aren't my thing but if you like them nothing else matters. big meaty tires lifted up and a nice throaty exhaust are my drug of choice.

OP
OP
Koser

Koser

Reaction score
I bought ......
But, on the disks, one stub was missing (
And she is very elegant and, therefore, complex in shape.
Made copies of plastic. Painted ....
The work, though thin, but .....
But, already without mirror chrome (

P.S.
view of Subur, on these discs and fresh tires will be later

IMG_2435.jpg IMG_4860.jpg IMG_4861.jpg IMG_4862.jpg

OP
OP
Koser

Koser

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "drakon543, post: 1437142, member: 47031"] вам следует изменить свой автомобиль так, чтобы он понравился не всем. 20-е годы - это не мое, но если они тебе нравятся, больше ничего не имеет значения. мои большие мясистые покрышки и хороший горловой выхлоп - мой наркотик. [/ QUOTE]
you should modify your vehicle to your likes not everyone else's. 20s aren't my thing but if you like them nothing else matters. big meaty tires lifted up and a nice throaty exhaust are my drug of choice.

Freedom of choice is the main characteristic of a free person!
Wheels - "bagels" and bass exhaust - a very expressive concept and worthy of a separate culture of truck construction