An eyecandy for Suburban owners out there

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
toi

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the aftermarket chrome roof rail covers and the oem LTZ roof rack side by side, is there a difference between the two in person? In the pictures they look to be an exact match, but is one more of a brushed aluminum look than the other?
the roof chrome strip is not really heavy metal sticker. it got a little wavy while we are putting on but not noticable unless you are carefully looking at it.
It is a shiny chrome look to it. didnt compare it with the original one but i believe original one is has a more brushed look to it.

GHARACING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
a nice black push bar and a led light bar would totally compliment the front end

Some type of light bar is in the works.. Something very subtle.. I'm sponsored by KC lights so I'm planning on doing something soon.

OP
OP
toi

toi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some type of light bar is in the works.. Something very subtle.. I'm sponsored by KC lights so I'm planning on doing something soon.
i always thought a light bar between the tow hooks would be awesome.
light tint it and it would blend in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove