Alternate TYF site?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenric

Reaction score
Twice yesterday when I tried to connect to TYF I got directed to another site that said Tahoe Yukon Forum but was a completely different format. It was a sort of yellow theme and had the @ symbol in a box at the upper left. There were no working links.

I had this problem when using my bookmark and with the link that came up after a google search.

Also, when I tried to use my Android phone with Tapatalk it would not connect.

Anyone else have this problem?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Yea happens to me aswell it was just that shaggy had to pay for the website

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That happens its a redirect when a host name expires but it is all fixed now no worries.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im having issues with tapatalk connecting still ...

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea..oops. Domain expired and when that happens, the registrar changes the dns to their parking pages and off my server. So we should be 100% by tonight. I can't believe I let it expire. :nono:

TacHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha we forgive you Shaggy. I hope you at least got a kick out of all of us freaking out for our TYF fix though.

gbleezy

loves to snowboard
Reaction score
I kept getting redirected to a site that wanted me to install Lightspark and I got the parking page a few times. If Shaggy let's it expire again, I'm gonna buy it and sell it back to him!

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Yea..oops. Domain expired and when that happens, the registrar changes the dns to their parking pages and off my server. So we should be 100% by tonight. I can't believe I let it expire. :nono:

Again. saw this last year too. no multiple year options i guess.

---------- Post added at 10:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

I kept getting redirected to a site that wanted me to install Lightspark and I got the parking page a few times. If Shaggy let's it expire again, I'm gonna buy it and sell it back to him!

I would just keep it if i could and start it over clean.