airbag set up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wondering if anyone could give me some info on a parts list on what i need to bag my 2004 tahoe.. wanna be low on some 24s or 26s but dont want to have to hack up the whole frame..(at this time) have a good ride and like i said be as low as possible without having to hack the tahoe up... a complete parts list on which exact parts to buy and where to order from would work to ..

bags..........
valves/complete fbss manifold so i dont have to buy a bunch of seperate valves.....1/2 inch..........
tank/gallons......
compressors....
bag brackets.. front/rear....
airline.........
fittings.......
digital guage for all 4 corners.......
fbss switch controller.....
and any thing else i might need... wanna get this done and ordered so i can do it asap .. thanks in advance...

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'll give you a list of what parts I'm going to use tomorrow :)

OP
OP
thor1125

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks .. stuff gets confusing after looking at a million different things... want something reliable and good.. not to slow though ..which i know depends on the compressor and tank.. anyone else have parts list that has this done... i have cash burning a hole in my wallet...ha ha ha and what would be better to bag the hoe with .. 24s or 26s?

MOBmentality

Has a $25,000 Punch
Supporting Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks .. stuff gets confusing after looking at a million different things... want something reliable and good.. not to slow though ..which i know depends on the compressor and tank.. anyone else have parts list that has this done... i have cash burning a hole in my wallet...ha ha ha and what would be better to bag the hoe with .. 24s or 26s?

4s is easier 6s is sexier..

unless you wanna do a BOA setup you need to 4 link the rear.. or at least do a panhard delete and a transverse triangulated 2 link to replace it.. with hehind the axle bag brackets...

a c notch at least..

and IMO you need to extend the front trailing arms about an inch and a half.. because it will allow you to drop to the top of the fender as opposed to the front of it..

Then comes the front...

Move the fuse box.. and run DJM lower control arms.. and spindles.. then modify (lift) or remove the inner fenders... not just the plastic.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

this WONT lay frame.. but it will CRUSH running board on 24s.. and only be about an inch and a half higher on 6s.. depending on tire size

OP
OP
thor1125

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well for now i wanna do the complete bag set up .. then get the djm arms and drop spindles,,... prolly do the BOA or behind axle set up ... just want something i can mess around with for the time being and atleast be able to drop it low like a 3/5 or little lower.. will that happen with the bag set up ? thanks

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
well for not laying out you can get by with 2 compressors.

these would work
Viair380DualPackChrome.jpg

These are what im going to run.
AirZenithAZOB2white.jpg

the ob2 for one is more than the dual viairs. If you ran 2 ob2 its pretty much the same as running 4 viairs. Plus the ob2 is still a little faster at filling up.

If your not going to lay out then a 5 gallon tank would do fine. If you are you could do 2 slim 5 gallon tanks.

OP
OP
thor1125

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks.. what about bags,valves/or fbss manifold, bag brackets.. and where to order for a good price

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Yukon is an 07, so I'm sure some items are going to be different. Here is what I am going with.

Asco Manifold Valves with Gang Kit
Viair 480 Compressors (2)
AVS Switch Box
Stainless Steel Braided Airlines
Air Strut Bags (front)
2600lbs Conitech Bags (rear)
Pac 80 Relay
5 Gallon Air Tank (2)
Dakota Digital Air Pressure Gauge
Sensors for Gauge (5)

Last edited:
OP
OP
thor1125

thor1125

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet.. im sure the only thing that that differs is the front bags setup. where did you order your stuff from ? and what was the cost? thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Friendy