Air Bagging my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kobi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im looking to Airbag my 05 Yukon since dropping is illegal, plus i can lift it anytime i want and it actually gives it a cool-better looking stance, do you guys think its worth the money? and how much would it cost?

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
where do you live that dropping is illegal but airbagging it isn't?

OP
OP
K

Kobi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UAE - Dubai, and you wont even get pulled over, they will just take your car plate # and after a couple months you will be surprised that youve got 1000$ worth of fines.

hassoun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i didnt know dropping is illegal in dubai. i am from the middle east myself and if theres anything you can get away with over there is traffic violations haha.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was well worth bagging my tahoe i love it

---------- Post added at 09:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

and that is real odd that it is illegal to drop vehicles there

BlizzardX23

Supporting Member
Reaction score
illegal to install a lowering kit?!?! :wtf:

Damn...once the oil is gone, NO ONE is going to want to live there!!! lol...That city has been around for less then 20 years...and will fail in the next 20...THAT is CRAZY!!! hahah

1990-2003 ...and once Dubai is empty of Oil, it will turn back into the picture on the left
2541908758_662aea1877_o.jpg

And yes...I know it was originally built from Oil...but now living from tourism and property lol

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hahahaha that is kind of tru Blizz, if dropping my car was illegal here in Texas I woul be looking to relocate, what type of shit is that??
Pretty sure if you get a 2/3 drop they will not know its illegal because its not much of a drop?

OP
OP
K

Kobi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
well yea a 2/3 drop might be fine because its not that noticeable, however im looking to drop it real low that's the thing. + 30% tints are OK anything more is illegal, exhaust systems are illegal too,6k HIDS or higher are also illegal. and much more.
i know its weird but the system here works this way, and as hassoun said the only thing you can get away with is traffic violations, well that was in the past but now they are strict as hell and everyone will get it.

fatnlowtahoe504 what is the system you are running? ride quality? price? any problems?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20