A bolt hit my 2023 Tahoe hood - fixed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin-Case

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Less than a week after I got the Tahoe a bolt hit my hood, this is how I fixed it or at least covered it up.
Video here

Last edited:

Hrocks

Reaction score
I hear you on the lack of techno. The old school Toyotas are absolutely bulletproof. The bells and whistles on the latest domestics is mind numbing. A very good friend of mine wanted more techno and recently traded in his 2016 Sequoia for a new Tahoe High Country. Had the lifter problem within the first 3,000 miles. Dealer offered some little sh*tbox loaner. He had to wrestle with them on that issue. Told them NFW going to drive that for a month in place of a brand new $80k Tahoe. Ended up with a new loaded Silverado loaner. Not to be a downer, but I'll be very surprised if you have anywhere near the same quality experience with the newer generation GM SUV. Good luck!

drmoose

Reaction score
Im thinking of this for my black Suburban. Anyone have an idea/pic how it would look black on black?
thanks

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im thinking of this for my black Suburban. Anyone have an idea/pic how it would look black on black?
thanks
the only thing you have to be aware of is sometimes these things will cause a wind noise issue while driving. black on black usually looks fine.

roggss

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Less than a week after I got the Tahoe a bolt hit my hood, this is how I fixed it or at least covered it up.
Video here
If I were you,, I will remove it right away.

Coming from my own experience, the trouble when it flap on the highway. see my post below.

Just helping.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts