99 Tahoe Transformation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha, but thats a damn good deal if i saw one. I want the back 2 ground effects, im not a huge fan of mine.. wanna trade ;) haha was there much left of it when you bought the stuff?

OP
OP
WH0DAMAN

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually, I had to do quite a bit of work to them since the vehicle they came off was sitting on the ground with no wheels. It probably cost me another $100.00 worth of materials just to fix them. Does that make you feel better?

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 AM ----------

haha, but thats a damn good deal if i saw one. I want the back 2 ground effects, im not a huge fan of mine.. wanna trade ;) haha was there much left of it when you bought the stuff?

I want the back 2 ground effects as well since I still do not have them. The wrecking yard I got the rocker ground effects from did not have the rear 2. I'm hoping the guy in the post above can get them for me. I'm not a big fan of the Street Scene ones. They feel kind of cheap but you would think they are made of gold for how much they want for them!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i wouldnt say feel cheap, they are a very heavy heavy plastic, i need the limited ones since i have the roll pan and these hang to low. if you have a bumper with these, then it looks good..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rideredin602