3rd row mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the understudy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been looking for the past couple days. Havn't found anything, not even aftermarket.
Why cover carpet with carpet...?

I have the Weathertech complete set, front, middle, 3rd and cargo and like them thus far. Tons of salt and slush in Michigan.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why cover carpet with carpet...?

I have the Weathertech complete set, front, middle, 3rd and cargo and like them thus far. Tons of salt and slush in Michigan.
Because if your vehicle doesn't see winter weather as many don't, having thick luxurious carpet mats looks much more appropriate for this vehicle and not like you are driving a work truck. also, they lay down better and you don't catch your feet on the cupped edges...
Also, bonus points as carpets are not as slippery as hard plastic. I've had Weathertech years ago. wait till your groceries and everything in the cargo area slide side to side with every turn. Rubber mats are they only way to go in cargo area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SteveandKish