360 Camera & Camera Views available during driving

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caddiwagon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just picked up my 2024 Yukon Denali Ultimate last week. Upon the first ride home while driving on the interstate, I was able to view and access all of the different camera views. Recently while driving this past week I have noticed that I have had only a few available cameras to select from while all of the others are grayed out. Sometimes all of the camera views have been grayed out.

Are we supposed to be able to access these cameras while driving?

Vladimir2306

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the cameras turn on for a limited time, and those that turn on only work for 8 seconds

jgraves

Reaction score
I believe my 2023 can access the cameras at any time and I have to manually exit out of a camera view. It might be a US vs Canadian market thing.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, the cameras are limited to Hitch View and possibly out the front/rear for about 8s, then off...definitely limted when driving above about 5 MPH...

fieldgoal00

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I wonder if there is a workaround to allow all cameras to be accessible at all times.

Chad G 1979

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I doubt it, as the screen periodically pops up the message to keep your eyes on the road. Most folks can't drive worth a darn when only focused on driving, let alone watching their cell phone that is in their hand while driving.

CT bay area

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There must have been an update. I pushed the camera button while driving and was able to use all the views while driving. I thought this was a fluke, but it seems to be enabled while driving now.

jgraves

Reaction score
I confirmed this morning. 5 minutes and up to 50 km/h with front camera on, from gas station to parking spot at the office. Canadian spec 2023 Yukon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar