3" lift??? spacers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOTLDPONY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have been doing my searchs on here and see alot of 2.5" lifts/level kits.
what about a 3" lift/level kit all around i have seen them on ebay.

is there a problem going to the 3" vs the 2.5"?

what is the biggest tire all around you could run with this 3" kit?

thanks for all the help.

just bought a 08 police black/white 4x4 tahoe and ready to lift it and do some lite performance mods to it.

Blackz

Reaction score
You would be able to fit 33's if you trim out your finders

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO a 3-inch front spacer would cause the CV joints to be at a severe angle. Even at 3", the front valence may need to be trimmed to fit 33s depending on trim level (LT vs Z71), wheel offset, tire width, and expected offroad use.

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BOTLDPONY

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
can you crank the bars after the spacers? just curious as what goes and what does not.

just trying to get a nice stance with the truck and some nice meats. it is a lt package factory black steel police wheels. ( would like to keep the stock police wheels to go with the truck to keep it looking like it is suppose to).

i belive they are 17s.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just get 2.5" front and 1.5" rear spacer kit. Anything higher will require a lift kit. Search this section for tire sizes, or check our sigs.

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not only will the 3" kit put thr cv's at an extreme angle but the tierods, balljoints, etc.. and the upper control arm will be very close or even resting on the droop stop giving you zero downwards travel..I'd stick to the "proven" leveling kits or step up to a full suspension kit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove

Latest posts