2nd row buckets to bench?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss3854

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I know this has been covered to some degree, but is it a total direct swap from buckets to bench? Anyone done this? Did the bench come heated at all? My 2nd row buckets are heated, not sure if Caddy/GMC ever did a heated bench seat or not. Ideally I'd like to ditch the buckets and then take the rear seat out till I need it.

emay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got gray interior with the bench, and it is heated. If your interested in trading, I'd like a set of buckets instead of the bench..

YFZRider69

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got gray interior with the bench, and it is heated. If your interested in trading, I'd like a set of buckets instead of the bench..

Where are you from? I have gray leather bucket seats and would be interested in the bench. I live in Washington state. If you don't live anywhere close it's cool, I really don't want to ship anything.

OP
OP
B

Boss3854

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I totally would, but I'm in Boston, so it's a bit of a haul! And I have the tan/cream/shale/whatever its called colored interior.

Fyrcaptain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went FROM heated bench to heated buckets......direct swap as long as it's the same generation (that was what I did just to be on the safe side).

Brick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the un heated tan bench 60/40 that im willing to trade for buckets(any color) out of my 01 kon

nranderson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also have bucket seats, but I'd be interested in either buying or switching for a bench seat. My bucket seats are grey leather on a 2005 Yukon. And, I'm in Houston.
Anyone interested?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42

Latest posts