2nd Row Bench Seat Needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thespecialman

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but I'm looking for a 2nd row bench (larger 2-seat side) in black leather. I just bought a 2022 Z71 that came from the factory with a defect in the seat assembly. It was an ordered vehicle that the original customer didn't want to wait to fix and happened to check most of the boxes I was looking for so I figured I'd be better off waiting for the dealer to fix that small issue than ordering something myself. Anyway, I bought the vehicle but haven't taken it off the dealer lot yet while they are waiting for GM to ship the part but they are saying it is out of stock with no idea when it will be available so I'm looking myself. The part number they gave me is "frame assy 86825157"

Derrick2021

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking for 2021 Suburban, Yukon, Black Second row Captains Chairs. I have a 2021 Jet Black Bench Seat from my 2021 Suburban LT. Great condition. Looking to Swap out. I live in South Georgia. [email protected]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimcauble

Latest posts