2nd Row All-Weather Floor Mats Backordered?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goldenbear03

Reaction score
When I bought my Yukon AT4 last week, it came with the front row all-weather floor mats already installed, but I noticed it was missing the second row mats that the sticker promised. I asked the salesman, who asked his manager, who said they were backordered, but that they would get them to me.

It sounded a little like BS to me, but wondered if anyone else finds themselves in the same spot.

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to wait only a week for mine (early Sept). However, they did have foot prints on them when I got them..... I think they pulled them from one of the mayfly trucks.

tpgunn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes this is correct. There have been stocking issues with them. GM has actually stopped allowing them to be factory ordered right now. I placed my order earlier this month and I was unable to order them. Not a huge deal as there are great aftermarket options as well.

Capture yukon.PNG

Dogged

Reaction score
GM deleted them from my order that I just took delivery of. I was told yesterday that my dealer can now order them and they were about a week out, which I did. You might want to have them look again about ordering.

How do you guys like yours? Have you tried to clean them? My last set of Weathertech mats were impossible to clean fully because of the type of rubber they use.

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEM Chevy mats are frankly better than WeatherTechs, at least in my opinion. I have the exact Chevy knock off of the WTs in the front and the smoother fit all weather mats in the rest of the car. My WTs were always sort of gross. I give these a shake and a wipe off and I just do a little spray of Armor All and wipe it around and they instantly look brand new again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ylwdogs