26 kmc slides

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i got a set of 26 inch KMC Slides for sale. The wheels are in pretty good shape, no curb checks, just a few tiny rock chips...nothing a little black paint wont fix. The front 2 tires are brand new 2 months old. The back two are going to need replaced soon. The tires are Sunny 3870, size is 305/30/26. Will Trade for Yamaha Rhino parts/ also would consider other trades.

$2000 picked up or i will ship for $2300

Located in Beaumont, Tx
1 hour east of Houston TX
1.5 hour west of Lake Charles, LA

i cant get better pics if needed.

7b2c6efb.jpg

c0bc493b.jpg

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but those look AWFUL on your Tahoe, good thing you're selling them. Those U2's look legit though.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but those look AWFUL on your Tahoe, good thing you're selling them. Those U2's look legit though.

thats actually kind of funny because i have recieved way more compliments with the slides than the u2s.....

but i guess to each their own......

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow for real? I dunno, the black rims just don't look right with that shade of blue, but maybe I would have to see it in person.

Anyways, good luck selling I wish you weren't in TX or id buy them. Seems like lately all the nice 26's are coming from there and it frustrates me lol.

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow for real? I dunno, the black rims just don't look right with that shade of blue, but maybe I would have to see it in person.

Anyways, good luck selling I wish you weren't in TX or id buy them. Seems like lately all the nice 26's are coming from there and it frustrates me lol.

yeah i have got way more compliments with the black slides, it doesnt have the "bling factor" like the chrome did, but must i say much easier to clean lol.

I can ship them to you i have a commercial account with A frieght company and i can get them shipped. If you are really interested in them shoot me a pm what you would like to pay shipped.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Already getting rid of them huh, so what are you going to next?

OP
OP
bigblue

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Already getting rid of them huh, so what are you going to next?

not sure, i am thinking i a going to be getting a new job in a few months, so when or if the new job comes along, i will be selling/trading in the tahoe and getting a Ford Powerstroke diesel. Plan on dropping it throwing on some 24s and a BIG performance tune to make SUM power!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts