26 inch rims on a 22 Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
david1523

david1523

Reaction score
Now that you've had the 26s on for a month, how do you like the ride quality?

Honestly its not bad. I was expecting to notice it a lot more. It is definitely stiffer then before but not uncomfortable. I don't think anyone that gets in it now would know the difference. It even passed the wife test so we are good to go!

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly its not bad. I was expecting to notice it a lot more. It is definitely stiffer then before but not uncomfortable. I don't think anyone that gets in it now would know the difference. It even passed the wife test so we are good to go!
I've only had my AT4 for 3 months and most of the time I'm only driving it to and from work, so the family really hasn't experienced long road trips with my 24's yet. It's a little stiffer ride, but not by much. The mud tires gives the ride a low vibration, but it's not annoying... Glad the 26s worked out for you.

momofx

Reaction score
I know this is a sort of older thread but I figured I'd ask here. What tire pressure are you running with those 26s?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Icyagent