24" Weld Daggers For Sale.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndavis0001

Davis Motorsports
Reaction score
the 22" escalade wheels im selling is a whole other deal... lol

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

these will be replacing the 24's on my truck now...

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn!! most of the good deals are far as hell from me,do you know what shipping would be to 07508? This is wheels only correct?
I want to change my wheels and probably keep my tires due to tight funds right now.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Damn!! most of the good deals are far as hell from me,do you know what shipping would be to 07508? This is wheels only correct?
I want to change my wheels and probably keep my tires due to tight funds right now.

Yes, wheels only tires were stripped today. Ill get the quote and pm you with all the details and we can work out a price.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
So I called weld this morning and they are not actual Daggers they are actually Vektors. I asked if it would make a big difference and they said this set was a custom order for drew brees and his truck and was only a custom made wheel made from then on order. Pretty Crazy, makes em pretty rare. Someone snag these up.

OP
OP
Excon11

Excon11

Banned
Reaction score
Polished them up today due to the heavy rain outside. So this is a better view of what they look like.

IMG_0420.gif
IMG_0419.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman