21 Tahoe 6.2L, starting getting a single loud pop.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R32driver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol I go WOT multiple times a day in more than 1 vehicle, it's fun you should try it sometime, the person behind you cursing will thank you.
I accelerate so slow I nearly get rear ended all the time. I thought all the waving of fists and honking and light flashing was just because they liked my car :D

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I accelerate so slow I nearly get rear ended all the time. I thought all the waving of fists and honking and light flashing was just because they liked my car :D
Even if we all drove the exact same speed it would drive me crazy, literally I am going to hate electric cars in the future because they will all be controlled by distance and speed, then you get the joy of not even owning one because they will all be shared and you just pay to use. you might wake up and find your car has drove it's self away to the family that requested it down the road, lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeSexingStick