2024 yukon ordering via GMC website

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was just able to build a 2024 on the website, but my dealer says it's not at all certain I'll end up with one. They may switch to 2025s before my order would move to the top.

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just able to build a 2024 on the website, but my dealer says it's not at all certain I'll end up with one. They may switch to 2025s before my order would move to the top.

they won't have an allocation until late spring?

100% shop your build to another dealer or two.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't have a deep understanding of the ordering process. He was just able to order it as a 24 within the past few days. I assume it's out of their hands at this point and dependent on GM to get it done

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have a deep understanding of the ordering process. He was just able to order it as a 24 within the past few days. I assume it's out of their hands at this point and dependent on GM to get it done
Correct - order gets placed at the current model year. If the order doesn't get an allocation between now and the switch to the next model year, then the order is cancelled and resubmitted for the new model year.

Up until the UAW strike, most people were getting their orders allocated pretty quick. 100X faster than a year prior. It'll take some time to get the Arlington plant back up to full speed, but hopefully you can get an allocation sooner than later.

MN1965

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
^^^^

We're taking a road trip of a few thousand miles in May, so it would be nice to have the new one. My 2018 has 91,000 and counting. Fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts