2024 Tahoe EV RST look.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Perhaps with a radioactive growth hormone

That's why the gubbamint is pushing EVs so hard- population control. The gamma rays emitted by the battery packs is sterilizing us. Those with stronger genes are weeded out by not being sterilized. But they produce mutated offspring. This creates superhuman but mindless and obedient worker drones that will do anything the populous demands for nothing more than a highlighted "thumbs up" icon on their own remote controls. Remote controls which they, themselves, hold like a dog with its own leash in its mouth. Self-driving cars and self-operating people that are lead to believe they're free.

...Yeesh. That started out as a stupid joke but got deep. Might make for a good book or movie. :yaoface2:

Conspiracy-theorist.jpg

Buppies

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Really dislike the look maybe time to look for 2023 as spare to go with one we already have

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bet it even has "Vegan Leather" interior...

its a very expensive way of saying vinyl. What is Vinyl made of again? Isnt that a Petroleum by-product?
Not any more. I believe it's mostly made of pressed almond oil, tofu, micro-greens and bamboo.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I know I am an old fart and probably in the minority but I think all the 2021 and up trucks are ugly, plus they got rid of the solid rear axle and went to IRS which although it may ride better, which is a matter of opinion, it is NOT a truck.

I find that almost all new vehicles look alike, there is no style anymore, even the trucks look like a car designer designed them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belveman