2023 Tahoe High Country - Disable HUD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RWTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2023 Tahoe High Country yesterday. Is there no way to disable the HUD aside from turning the brightness down entirely or am I just missing the obvious button to push or setting to disable? My wife and I both dislike the HUD and would like to completely turn it off. Thanks!

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a 2023 Tahoe High Country yesterday. Is there no way to disable the HUD aside from turning the brightness down entirely or am I just missing the obvious button to push or setting to disable? My wife and I both dislike the HUD and would like to completely turn it off. Thanks!
Brightness all the way down = Off...see owner's manual excerpt below.

1675961449377.png

OP
OP
R

RWTahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you! Much appreciated it! I played with that this morning but couldn't tell if it was completely off or just difficult to see because it was very bright outside.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you! Much appreciated it! I played with that this morning but couldn't tell if it was completely off or just difficult to see because it was very bright outside.
NP, suggestion: Navigate to chevrolet.com, hit "support" link, download the PDF copy of your Owner's Manual, then you can search it, way easier than thumbing through/using the index to look things up (old school way).

Bonus: After you download it, commit to reading it cover to cover...you will discover lots of features of your vehicle you didn't know about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645