2023 Suburban Z71 Lift Options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuckyHorn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This truck is on order, so waiting on it currently. Wanted the Z71 with 6.2L in the Sage color - couldn't find one on the ground anywhere.

What are the options out there if you have the Magnetic Ride Control AND the Air Ride Adaptive Suspension?? Are there options??

Only thing I could find with confidence are these Pro Suspension Link replacements - says 2.5" lift - this legit?

Id like the extra ground clearance and to be able to get some 285/75R18 under it atleast, without having to do any modifications.

Thanks for the help!

olyelr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may need more lift to clear that tire without trimming, as its a true 35”.

OP
OP
L

LuckyHorn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i hear that...ill back into what tire sizes work best, once I can figure out what lift kits are available.

Nokturnal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So edgymods are essentially your Choice with the air ride suspension. I bought a set assuming Id land a z71 with air bags but mine ended up not having them and I had the normal lift options.

The air ride definitely complicates things. Edgymods were the only alternative that I found. But you can get 2.5” of lift up front and back and more than likely install yourself in a few minutes.

I have an extra set heavily discounted i I never used NIB if you’re interested.

SlanglTex

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So edgymods are essentially your Choice with the air ride suspension. I bought a set assuming Id land a z71 with air bags but mine ended up not having them and I had the normal lift options.

The air ride definitely complicates things. Edgymods were the only alternative that I found. But you can get 2.5” of lift up front and back and more than likely install yourself in a few minutes.

Interested in the Edgymods links. Located in Dallas. Thanks!

OP
OP
L

LuckyHorn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Were you going to put on a suburban?

Punteh

Reaction score
I've been seeing custom builds with air ride that talk about custom lifts. This one speaks of a fabricated lift. If you zoom in on the front wheel well it looks like it has ready lift control arms. Also I've seen Hurst Autoplex customs selling Denali Ultimates that say they have a custom lift Screenshot_20230505_094941_Instagram.png

OP
OP
L

LuckyHorn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been seeing custom builds with air ride that talk about custom lifts. This one speaks of a fabricated lift. If you zoom in on the front wheel well it looks like it has ready lift control arms. Also I've seen Hurst Autoplex customs selling Denali Ultimates that say they have a custom lift View attachment 398426
Yes! I’ve been seeing autoplex posting the same things, which is what originally triggered me looking into it (and not really finding anything)

SavageDad

Reaction score
You may need more lift to clear that tire without trimming, as its a true 35”.

I haven't done it yet myself but I'd assume a 2.5" lift plus a set of Westcott fever pullback brackets would give you enough clearance from what I'm reading around here.

GroceryRunnr

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This truck is on order, so waiting on it currently. Wanted the Z71 with 6.2L in the Sage color - couldn't find one on the ground anywhere.

What are the options out there if you have the Magnetic Ride Control AND the Air Ride Adaptive Suspension?? Are there options??

Only thing I could find with confidence are these Pro Suspension Link replacements - says 2.5" lift - this legit?

Id like the extra ground clearance and to be able to get some 285/75R18 under it atleast, without having to do any modifications.

Thanks for the help!

Did you ever lift the Suburban?
I'm currently driving a 20 Tahoe, but am in the market of upgrading to a Suburban.

The current ride has a Cognito level kit w Fox shocks. Height is only increased by about 3" up front, so essentially a level.

I've been searching for anything similar for the current Suburbans

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons