2022 RSE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM Pulled the Rear Seat Entertainment from the Yukon/Tahoe/Suburban for the rest of this model year.. this sucks..
is there an aftermarket rear seat entertainment system (either dual monitor screens or drop-down displays) that would connect to the front screen? not so much for watching on the front screen but i wanna be able to control it from the front screen.
Any info would be appreciated
I was wondering the same. I didn't add this as an option because my 4 year old would probably just kick the seat in a fit and crush the screen. Figured I would wait for the kids to get a little older before putting the monitor right in front of them. I also wonder if you could add the GM RSE later in life. For now iPads will suffice.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, your not able to preview on the front screen, the only options up front are sound control, enabling screens (left,right,both,none) and mirror screens together. On my 21, that is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J2PDeweese