2020 Yukon XL - Dash Top of Front Infotainment Screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dre013

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
This is going to sound ridiculous…but my 1 year old boxer decided to sink her teeth into the dash piece of the front screen (raises up/down for hidden storage). Car only has 22k miles and these bites marks are driving me nuts.

To start with, I have no idea what this piece is called technically. Anyone have any idea if this is easily replaceable without changing out the whole unit or the dash? Any insight would be helpful.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Insurance? Damage caused by an animal on my policy has zero deductible.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so crazy. I house sit for my best friends parents quite often to care for all their animals. and they have a fleet of vehicles which I keep detailed for them. They had an old German shepherd that passed in 2021 and she went everywhere with my best friends dad. She was constantly standing up on the front seat and the putting her paws up on the dash. She put several nicks in the leather top
Piece of the dash in his last 2019 king ranch F350 as well as the dash in the 2016 ram 3500 Laramie limited that mom drove. The little nail makes that got dug into the leather dashes drove me nuts and they weren't even my trucks lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts