2019 Yukon SLT concern.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
I have had 7-8 new Tahoes and Yukons in the last several years. My new 2019 SLT Yukon has to be the worst riding and loudest one I’ve had!

It sounds like I have 100 lbs of air in the tires and no shocks? It rumbles and bumps and generally has lots of road noise. Almost sounds like I drive on the highway rumbles strips most of the time?

Has anyone else experienced this type of issues or it just me? Thanks for any feedback or suggestions.

OP
OP
R

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Thanks for the comment. Mine was pretty quite for the first 12000 miles.

OP
OP
R

Ron McKuin

Reaction score
Ah, I was thinking it was like that from day one. Which tires does it have? Some of them get really noisy once they get some wear on them.
Ah, I was thinking it was like that from day one. Which tires does it have? Some of them get really noisy once they get some wear on them.
Thanks again. Mine has the 20” Contential.

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't have a Yukon, and coming off 12 Escalade's I purchased a 19' RST tahoe and then sent it to callaway, supercharged and lowered, replaced the stock 22's with Forgeline 22's, the ride is no rougher than my Escalade's, this is the quietest SUV I've ever owned, and it's supercharged and full callaway exhaust, on the highway it's like my benz or jag, it's fantastic so far. :)