2019 Tahoe - No Z71 Package in Build & Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desert Dawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, I am seriously considering a new Tahoe Z71 too and have been exploring different build specs on the Chevy site for over a week now. Even up to a couple of days ago, I got excited about seeing the new Shadow Gray availability for the 2019 Z71. But yesterday I noticed the Z71 package disappeared except for the Midnight Edition package; even then, no Z71 badging on the outside, lower bumper, and you have to stay with black!

This may be a deal killer for me coming back to Chevy as I wanted a Z71 as I could rely less on aftermarket and still not get eveything I want (i.e., hill descent control); I actually take my trucks off-road so need the capabiltiy. Plus, I just prefer the Z71 packaging over the LT. Maybe they are just working the website because they are going to be offering the 6.2L in the Z71 package soon! Okay, I can dream...lol.

But I am going to be bummed if Chevy just cancelled the Z71 on the Tahoe for 2019 as my old 2004 Z71 was one of my favorite vehicles ever (and I have had a few). If they did, I am outta here Chevy!

Blueinterceptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would keep an eye out on that site. Build specs change and the gm sight has been updated a few times.
I speced our a 19 Tahoe and 2 hrs later the option to spec a 19 Tahoe or suburban disappeared

Desert Dawg

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would keep an eye out on that site. Build specs change and the gm sight has been updated a few times.
I speced our a 19 Tahoe and 2 hrs later the option to spec a 19 Tahoe or suburban disappeared

I hope it's temporary but I am definitely keeping an eye out on the site; I must be checking it 3-4 times a day...lol.

I went to one of the dealers in town and talked to a sales rep. This guy didn't even know what options were available (I was constantly correcting him) and he was totally clueless about the 2019 specs or availability much less any website issues

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Build and Price for 2019 Suburban just went down. I think they're still working the pages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA