2019-2020 Suburban/Yukon XL Deals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bob2C

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been logging my fuel stops with this truck since 2017 and the prices change seasonally but are essentially the same now as 2017 for high test.

Ok. Here in northern, VA we had 10 cent a gallon spike yesterday on regular and about the same on premium. I think a lot of it is just profit taking by big oil because of the turmoil. Heck this gas was made from crude that was cheap a many months ago. But that’s for another topic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hcvone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. Here in northern, VA we had 10 cent a gallon spike yesterday on regular and about the same on premium. I think a lot of it is just profit taking by big oil because of the turmoil. Heck this gas was made from crude that was cheap a many months ago. But that’s for another topic

I got two cars that run on 100 octane, could run 93 but like the extra 75 whp, suprisingly they did not have to raise that from the 9.99 that is was yesterday. :(

OP
OP
Bob2C

Bob2C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got two cars that run on 100 octane, could run 93 but like the extra 75 whp, suprisingly they did not have to raise that from the 9.99 that is was yesterday. :(

Yikes

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

It's always moving around, holidays play a large factor as do uh, events, here at home and abroad. Weekdays are usually less than Friday and weekends too. And around here, the spread is pretty wide, one area its reasonable, another they are real proud of it and then there are some where it's such a bargain, it's worth driving to.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone getting really good discounts on 2019 or 2020 suburbans or Yukon xl’s. Looking to getting into something bigger if the deal is right.

Gotta imagine you can drive crazy deals right now. I wouldn’t be a player for anything less than 15% off sticker. Not in a final model year. They are already dated while sitting on the lot.

pwtr02ss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Why not tune for E85?

2591tdj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2019 in early June at donohoochevrolet.com. It was about 18% off MSRP. The only dealer add-on or fee was a $199 doc fee. It was the best vehicle buying experience I have ever had. Super nice, efficient And friendly with a very modern & clean showroom. They were 4 hours away. Handled almost everything over internet and email. Vehicle and all paperwork was ready when I arrived. They ship all over the US. My wife an I were very impressed with them and how they do business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts