2018 Chevy Tahoe LT 4WD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Manjit

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am on a double digit number of car forums as well as other forums pertaining to various topics/products. I apologize in advance if this is a repost or I should have used the search button type of question.

I love cars. I was in the market for an SUV and the Tahoe was not on my radar, long story short a dealership I know contacted me I had rebates they had dealer cash and a loaded Tahoe and we both walked away happy. Sort of.

I leased an RST LT 4WD Tahoe. Few things I dislike and need to change soon or as soon as possible.

Suspension, would like a mild drop, I would say maintain ride quality but the ride quality needs improvement, Hoping a minor drop will help and also help with astheitcs.

Secondly, I am going to go with 24” wheels. Please recommend tire size and brand?

295/35/24 is what I am leaning towards.

Help neeeded:

What suspension?
What tire brand? Rain minor snow. Do not like road noise or suspect brands.

Thank you all, love my new ride, will be here for about 35.5 months so hopefully it’s a good stay and any vendors PM me and I’ll send you my info I’m in Northern California.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mldawson11