2017 ESCALADE LOWERING

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aw1skate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2017 Escalade (Magna Ride and air shocks) we installed the #1019 2" Beltech drop spindle kit with 3/4" coil springs and shock relocators in the rear. Once it was done we noticed the drivers side was significantly lower especially the front. (GM lean).

26" wheels 305/30 all around.

Anything we have done ended up lifting the truck back up in the front by the time it got completely level.

REAR- We removed stock top spring isolators and used 5/8" heater hose on springs, added 1" spacer on driver side rear. Rear Level
FRONT- Added 3/8" inch spacer to bottom strut mount- FRONT WITHIN 1/4" AND DRIVER SIDE IS STILL LOW BUT LIFTING BOTH SIDES TO CORRECT

WONDERING

Anything to be concerned about in the rear? I see mixed information about cutting off brackets and some kits have sway bar links. I do have the shorter leveling sensor rods installed

Should we do 1-2" strut coil springs in the front and add spacers to get it back up to level and maintain low ride height with working range of magnaride?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mont