2015 Tahoe Map Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Flash G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LT with navigation. The most recent update USB stick from Chevy is sold out. What are the alternatives for updating the nav system? I bought a used 2020 update USB stick, but the system won't accept it. Any help will be appreciated.

RoadTrip

Reaction score
I have a 2015 Tahoe LT with navigation. The most recent update USB stick from Chevy is sold out. What are the alternatives for updating the nav system? I bought a used 2020 update USB stick, but the system won't accept it. Any help will be appreciated.

Can you give us more information, even a part number, so we can search for alternative solutions?

I wasn’t aware that the 2015 would accept map updates so I’m following with interest.

OP
OP
F

Flash G

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for your support. I believe that the 2015 Tahoe will update via a USB stick. I am wondering whether the stick is a one-time application and has a code that prevents multiple uses. On the back of the stick it has "North America Map 84667844". Hope that helps. Each time that I try to use the USB I get an "Invalid" error message. i followed the instructions and let the car idle for an hour. However, the map did noy update. Dang.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019