2011 Tahoe third row seats for sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

karenhlade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got a pair of third row seats in EXCELLENT CONDITION for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe, but I believe will fit other years as well. These are black leather, barely used, and stored inside. Asking $350 for the pair, with seller paying shipping if applicable. seat 1.jpgseat 3.jpgseat 4.jpg

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located?

In my 3,000 years of surfing various internet forums, it's always preferred to put your Zip Code (or City,State) somewhere in the post title to streamline things.

If you were within driving distance of my house in NH, I'd buy these for my Yukon, but shipping is probably more than the asking price.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you located?

In my 3,000 years of surfing various internet forums, it's always preferred to put your Zip Code (or City,State) somewhere in the post title to streamline things.

If you were within driving distance of my house in NH, I'd buy these for my Yukon, but shipping is probably more than the asking price.
I am in NH also and thought the same thing....I am always down for a road trip but would like to know where I am going...Typically, everyone tells me where to go! :rotflmao:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01