2011 Tahoe Leveling Kits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ckl5899

Full Access Member
Reaction score
White07Tahoe, You have 30% just one the front windows? What is your tint on the rears?

UATahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always heard these trucks cam nose down for gas economy. Have any of you guys experienced a decrease in gas mileage after installing the leveling kit?

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a CCM 2.5" in the front and a 1" in the rear with Nitto Trail Grapplers (stock wheels) 295/55/r20

DSCN0316.jpg

Man that looks awesome.. I have an LTZ with AutoRide so i'm trying to mess with JUST the front of the vehicle to level it... I love those tires though but with 22's I need something with a little less tread. Looks great on your ride though if i was going with the 2.5/1 lift I would DEFINITELY get those exact tires!

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Always heard these trucks cam nose down for gas economy. Have any of you guys experienced a decrease in gas mileage after installing the leveling kit?

Yes, my highway mileage decreased by 1 to 2 mpgs. I had the level kit on for some time before the MT tires were added.

geoffreyis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got the zone 2" leveling kit put on my 08 Tahoe today. looks great. I also got 22" factory ck798 rims. The front looks good but im considering puting in a 3/4 leveling kit in the back

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got the zone 2" leveling kit put on my 08 Tahoe today. looks great. I also got 22" factory ck798 rims. The front looks good but im considering puting in a 3/4 leveling kit in the back

Nice! post some pics of before and after!

So it's just 2" raised in the front and stock suspension in the back now? Is there a cali-lean to it or is it leveled right now?

I'm still undecided if I want to do a 2" rear drop or to just level the front end. I have stock oem 22's too :Handshake:

geoffreyis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just got to charge my camera for a couple minutes and then ill post some pictures

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

The only thing that was touched was the 2" lift in the front. The suspension in the back was untouched. The front is now around half an inch higher than the back. From what I have read it might affect how i tow a boat so I am considering bringing the back up about 3/4 of an inch.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got to charge my camera for a couple minutes and then ill post some pictures

---------- Post added at 04:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

The only thing that was touched was the 2" lift in the front. The suspension in the back was untouched. The front is now around half an inch higher than the back. From what I have read it might affect how i tow a boat so I am considering bringing the back up about 3/4 of an inch.

Yea I was just thinking that 2" in the front would push it over the top to where it was higher then the back end. What kind of tires/size did you go with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu