2007 Yukon Tail Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a recommendation on where to buy LED taillights?

I found a couple on ebay, not completely sold on them because of style and price.

If you have a company you recommend, let me know!

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've got:

IPCW (clear, red, smoked)
Generation 3s (4s now?) (clear, red, smoked)
Escalade OEM
Tahoe OEM
Denali OEM

...And then there may be a couple more less-popular ones (I've seen some that were very much in the stacked style of the Tahoe OEM lights, but had some crazy LEDs in them).

I think you'll find a bunch of manufacturers of the G3 lights, but, in reality, I think they're all coming from the same factory somewhere.

I think you can find all of these on eBay.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
My G3's (or G4's, who knows) come in Wednesday, stick around and I'll review them.

Otherwise, nothing can beat the Escalade OEM LEDs but they're expensive and require a lot of wiring. Another member here said he'd do a write up though.

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the escalade and Denali lights. Been wondering about trying to get my hands on a set, but screw the wiring

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I like the escalade and Denali lights. Been wondering about trying to get my hands on a set, but screw the wiring

Denali lights run a lot cheaper and work perfectly with no modification needed. You just unplug your existing tail lights under the bumper and put the Denali tails on and you're good to go.

Escalade lights, on the other hand, require moderate wiring with some resistors and converters. Nothing extremely crazy but they are time consuming and a little frustrating from what I read.

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Soph -- What's the difference between a resistor and a converter with re to the LEDs?

OP
OP
E

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My G3's (or G4's, who knows) come in Wednesday, stick around and I'll review them.

Otherwise, nothing can beat the Escalade OEM LEDs but they're expensive and require a lot of wiring. Another member here said he'd do a write up though.

Do you have a picture of what yours will look like? maybe a webpage?

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

i think im decided on the IPCW in red (since my Yukon is red). Of couse they are the more expensive of the bunch but i would rather get the set i like more...

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a picture of my Denali tails, and my LED's are coming in early today so I'll have a pic of those later. :D

KMel, I have no idea on the difference of resistors and converters actually. I just know they're used in the wiring of the Escalade lights. Haha.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0454-3.jpg

DSC09922.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

eandj23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a picture of my Denali tails, and my LED's are coming in early today so I'll have a pic of those later. :D

KMel, I have no idea on the difference of resistors and converters actually. I just know they're used in the wiring of the Escalade lights. Haha.

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0454-3.jpg

DSC09922.jpg

I thought you got G3's/G4's?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They're coming in today at some point. My shipping status told me they were coming in yesterday but they didn't, and today they're being delivered. It's taking foooorrevverrr.