2007-2012 GM Front and Rear Molded Splash Guards - Gold Mist Metallic 51U

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling these on eBay. I thought I would post this on here to let any forum members know about these if you happen to have a Gold Mist Metallic Tahoe/Yukon. The link can be found HERE.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Up for auction is a brand new set of front and rear molded Splash Guards. Gm part# 19169747 (rear set), 19212805 (front set). GM sells these for $80.00 per set. They are Gold Mist Metallic in color. Paint code 51U. These will fit 2007 to 2012 GM SUV's. Below is a description of the GM listing, and the RPO codes that are needed.

I opened the box simply to inspect the product and take the necessary photographs. Other then that, these are brand new in great condition. This listing includes all of the mounting hardware and the standard GM printed directions. The buyer is responsible to ensure the proper fit on their own vehicle. These were ordered for a Tahoe, but should fit other GMT-900 SUV's. These are not compatible with z71 and Hybrid models, and are not for use with fender flares or ground effects. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Part Number: 19212805
Brand: GM
Front Set, 51U Gold Mist w/o Logo (w/o RPO Code BPH, BRS, HP2 or Y91)

Additional Information
Splash Guards are flat with contour and designed to be flexible but with a firm fit. The guards will not chip, crack or tear and will withstand extreme temperatures. Molded splash guards are made of a high-grade polypropylene with rubber reinforcements to protect your tires and body paint.

Part Number: 19169747
Brand: GM
Rear Set, 51U Gold Mist w/o Logo (w/o RPO Code HP2, BPH, Y91)

Additional Information
Splash Guards are flat with contour and designed to be flexible but with a firm fit. The guards will not chip, crack or tear and will withstand extreme temperatures. Molded splash guards are made of a high-grade polypropylene with rubber reinforcements to protect your tires and body paint.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rs401