2007-13 Tahoe and Yukon Weathertech floor mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need for them any longer. I have used them in a Yukon and a crew cab Silverado. I have the section that fits between the captain chairs in the second row also (not pictured). $100 you pay for shipping

7sNsJMx.jpg

Last edited:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These grey or black? If black, would you sell the piece for 'tween the buckets separately?

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These grey or black? If black, would you sell the piece for 'tween the buckets separately?
Black and maybe but shipping would likely kill any savings

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job getting those cleaned up. Look spotless :waytogo:

Dannydean

Reaction score
I'm interested in the rear pieces. at least the second row, as I already have the fronts. But if need be I'd buy it all. Shipped to 40162

OP
OP
yates ™

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice job getting those cleaned up. Look spotless :waytogo:
I was doing something in the garage and ran across them. They do need cleaned ...
if available i'm curious how much they'd be shipped to NC 28214
Sorry i didn't see responses until just now. I will get you the quote if you're still interested.
I'm interested in the rear pieces. at least the second row, as I already have the fronts. But if need be I'd buy it all. Shipped to 40162
I would prefer to sell it all together. If @teeceRS passes you're next in line if still interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davekalk