2005 Yukon/6hi mod issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jamesrandolph98

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alright so I baught the fleece performance piece and everytime I go to but my high beams to where both highs and lows and fogs come on they all shut off and idk what’s causing that

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright so I baught the fleece performance piece and everytime I go to but my high beams to where both highs and lows and fogs come on they all shut off and idk what’s causing that
When I used the Fleece 'plate', I remember having to firmly reinstall the relays... They were a tight fit. Make sure they are all in completely ?

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, because that is everyone else's money -- their children's money, and their children's children's money... Right now, of course. A few more years and we can add another generation to that.
What is so difficult, for 'conservatives' in media, to yell out loud, how much overspent government money is going to be handed to our grandkids as super high- increased taxes on everything????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhefner

Latest posts