2004 GMC Yukon XL for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife has told me she wants to see if I can sell her GMC Yukon XL with 136,000 miles. It is lowered 3-5 with 22" wheels and 305/40/22 Nitto 420S, 14" SSBC brakes with the 3 piston calipers on the front. The truck has a black top with the stock charcoal grey bottom and a silver stripe that matches the finish on the wheels (entire respray not just the top painted). It orginally had a SLE cloth interior but the whole interior and wiring harness was swapped for a leather interior from a SLT so everything works as it should. While the interior was out 200 sq ft of sound deadening was put down along with new carpet, floor mats, and all lights replaced with LEDs (all mods done first of last year). The stereo is a Sony double DIN with Kappa Perfects and a 300/4 pushing them, the sub is a 13" JL Audio TW5 (thin sub) in stock 8" location with a fiberglass enclosure and grille, it is pushed by a 500/1. Security with remote start. Street Scene smooth D pillars, HIDs, K&N FIPK, smoked LED tails, Magnaflow exhaust, and a flashed ECU by Vengeance Racing. I just got the helper bags today, the Belltech 5305s and Bilstein HDs just went it 3 weeks ago, and today ordered the Belltech spindles to replace the DJM control arms in the front. I have SPENT an ass load of money on this truck as the 500 word text above will atest.....but my wife wants something cheaper for the time being. The truck is in the shop being painted now to repair where she clipped a light pole base in a parking lot of a Walgreen's....no big deal but needed to be fixed. I will have pictures once I get it back, I am asking 15,000 as it sits. While it is at the paint shop the entire truck will be cut and buffed. If you low ball me be prepared for a string of profanities about your mother, if you can't afford it or think it is too high......move along and keep your comments to yourself. I know for a fact you could duplicate if you had to for 15,000 with everything I have listed and I am sure I have left off plenty. I would be interested in trades plus cash for a 96-99 Tahoe, Yukon, or Suburban. Let me know what you have, thanks

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Oh and my location is Montgomery AL

OP
OP
skyhighsami

skyhighsami

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Quick shot fresh out of paint

Attachments

• yukon.jpg
    yukon.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 18