2003 yukon denali build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

Duramax05blk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nothing other than leds and wideband gauge. Tried wrapping the pod with a Denali wood grain lookish alike doesn’t look that great and paint matched the gauge ring.

Hopefully once it’s rolling Down the road I can do some new speakers and deck need to add a reverse camera still as well. I do have a usb cigarette light hub to install

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nothing other than leds and wideband gauge. Tried wrapping the pod with a Denali wood grain lookish alike doesn’t look that great and paint matched the gauge ring.

Hopefully once it’s rolling Down the road I can do some new speakers and deck need to add a reverse camera still as well. I do have a usb cigarette light hub to install

That'll be easy enough.

OP
OP
D

Duramax05blk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took truck out for a few mile loop of back road and quick highway trip felt good but almost like brakes where grabbing. No smell until I stoped in driveway... time for another caliperbae4a065a1811a77ccc194a88b67edef.jpgf2f4d865f2bb8888f79aa972fd0e118c.jpg

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
6b8780f5a1a789ce4df81d4d7982a5af.jpg eef0168b7fd5cf18f6994f6b48fec9e3.jpg
Took truck out did around 50 miles making some noise no problems

Excellent work , thins thing came out better than I expected.
What were your steps for painting the chrome bumper and bumper cap? Adhesion promoter? Then Epoxy primer ?

OP
OP
D

Duramax05blk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent work , thins thing came out better than I expected.
What were your steps for painting the chrome bumper and bumper cap? Adhesion promoter? Then Epoxy primer ?
Hey sorry just saw this. Thanks!!
As I recall we Hit the chrome with 80grit and then self etch primer very light coat then painted like a normal automotive bumper.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
As I recall we Hit the chrome with 80grit and then self etch primer very light coat then painted like a normal automotive bumper.

Gotta let us know how it holds up for you.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score

Thanks. Bumper cap? Same process ?