2003 Tahoe front suspension upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoekingster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade the front suspension on my 2003 Chevy Tahoe 4 x 4. I’m looking for some ideas how to upgrade the suspension with something better than stock parts. I’ve seen some YouTube videos showing how you can add adjustable coil over shocks instead of using the torsion bar suspension, has anybody on this forum ever tried that? My Tahoe currently has a stock suspension with no alterations.I very much appreciate any input that you all might have. Thank you!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

Can you be more specific on what you are thinking about, or what your desires are, when you say "something better than stock". Lift or lower or firmer or softer or off-road? All kinds of options and advice available here, depending on what your desires are.

OP
OP
Tahoekingster

Tahoekingster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank for responding, my front suspension is stock but worn out. Just looking to upgrade and improve. Not looking to lower or lift my Tahoe. Thank