2003 gmc yukon slt overhead manual climate control suppose to be lighted???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Summajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out if the manual/dial overhead climate control is suppose to have lights under the dials?
Mine is not lit at all.
Thanks!

OP
OP
S

Summajet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what I thought my overhead climate control should be lighted.

setconstr

Reaction score
Mine are, it's the rear overhead that's not lite on mine wonder if that is supposed to be lite also ?

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine are, it's the rear overhead that's not lite on mine wonder if that is supposed to be lite also ?
Those are my pics of all the overhead Controls front and back. When your truck was new they were all illuminated.

DougAMiller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are 4 bulbs. They are soldered to the circuit board, so you need soldering skills to replace them. It's not too hard. White 12V LEDs can be soldered in place of the incandescent bulbs and should last forever. The problem with the original bulbs is that after a few years the filament becomes pretty delicate and just the jostling of removing the housing can break them on several other bulbs. So if just replacing burned out bulbs have a few spares because by the time you get it put back to together with the new bulb, you'll likely have another one or two out and have take it apart again (speaking from experience).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons