20" Wheels on the Hybrid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ed Blown Vert

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually I called them right after it happened. They sent someone up to help me and told me they would pay for all damages.

Going to talk to the Manager today.

Nfamous60

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Thats ****'d up cuzz i would have blew a gasket and might have became violate!!! thats a life threat right there what if you were in the 3rd lane tryint to move over? god forbid it cuz a accident on the highway .....but above all else you safe good luck with the fix!!!

OP
OP
Ed Blown Vert

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My parents were also in the car. It could have been worse, I could have wreaked on the freeway. The tire could have hit someone.

They will have to do more than just repair the damages.

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
NICE WHEELS. I'm looking to get something similar. Sorry to here about the mishap but thank God no injuries. Mind me asking what you paid? Tires ,wheels and tpms included?

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
wow thats crazy. ur so lucky that only that happen. like the rims they look good.

Yukon Joe XL

Reaction score
That's a damn good price. Even better if the shop learned to tighten lug nuts:boxed:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Hey ED I think you should lower it, nobody has lowered a Hybrid yet so get the Pedders kit and join us!

OP
OP
Ed Blown Vert

Ed Blown Vert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a damn good price. Even better if the shop learned to tighten lug nuts:boxed:

It may even be better, Manager is working getting me a discount. But free tires and wheels would be nice. :)

Hey ED I think you should lower it, nobody has lowered a Hybrid yet so get the Pedders kit and join us!

I have been thinking about a rear leveling kit. I am not too fond of the lowered look.