2 speed transfer case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm possibly wanting to put a 2 speed transfer case in 2011 yukon and wonder if anyone gots the parts I need. Switch transfer case other. Thanks not a big plan but would like to do it.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm possibly wanting to put a 2 speed transfer case in 2011 yukon and wonder if anyone gots the parts I need. Switch transfer case other. Thanks not a big plan but would like to do it.
Several guys on here have done it and posted about it. It's an easy thing to do. I am assuming you are going from an MP3010 to an MP3023? Will you be regearing as well? Don't have to for this, but lower ratio makes for better towing.

OP
OP
A

Amaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Eh na already have the pretty low gear ratio in my thing I actually just want it for neutral and for the wheeling aspect. Now the wait to see if someone's parting out lol.

findog78

Reaction score
Did you do the 2 speed transfer case conversion? Looking for option info to lower my gear ratio.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore